Subject: [Netconf] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6241 (3569)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6241,
"Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6241&eid=3569

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Xiang Li <[email-masked]>

Section: 1.2

Original Text
-------------
   (2)  The Messages layer provides a simple, transport-independent
        framing mechanism for encoding RPCs and notifications.
        Section 4 documents the RPC messages, and [RFC5717] documents
        notifications

Corrected Text
--------------
   (2)  The Messages layer provides a simple, transport-independent
        framing mechanism for encoding RPCs and notifications.
        Section 4 documents the RPC messages, and [RFC5277] documents
        notifications

Notes
-----
RFC5717 Partial Lock Remote Procedure Call (RPC) for NETCONF
RFC5277 NETCONF Event Notifications

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6241 (draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
Publication Date    : June 2011
Author(s)           : R. Enns, Ed., M. Bjorklund, Ed., J. Schoenwaelder, Ed., A. Bierman, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Network Configuration
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG