Subject: [Netconf] Advancement of NetConf RFCs

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:51:06 +0100

So are requested at the NetConf session at IETF86 in Orlando,

PLEASE send me any deployment reports you may have.

Some of you may be deploying netconf yourself.
Some of you may have nnn customers who bought netconf related products
from you or your companies.
Some of you may know about the number of downloads of open source
netconf code.
Some of you may know about planned deployments

All that sort of info will be helpfull trying to justify that
we advance the documents. The documents we are considering are:

- RFC6241, Network Configuration Protocol
- RFC6242, Using the NETCONF Protocol over Secure Shell
- RFC5717, Partial Lock Remote Procedure Call for NETCONF
- RFC5277, NETCONF Event Notifications
- RFC6243, With-defaults Capability for NETCONF
- RFC6536, Network Configuration Protocol Access Control Model

If you want tio keep it confidential, you can send it privately
to us (or one of us) chairs. Pls mark clearly of you indeed want
us to keep it confidential. We will then only count, but not
make any details public.

Bert and Mehmet
-- 
Bert Wijnen