Subject: [Netconf] Q on cert−to−security−name key (TLS draft)

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:13:13 -0700

Hi,

Sorry if this issues was already discussed....
Curious why this list uses leaf 'id' to order the list entries
instead of using "ordered-by user;"

leaf id {
   type uint32;
   description
    "The id specifies the order in which the entries in the
     cert−to−security−name container are searched. Entries
     with lower numbers are searched first.";
   reference "SNMP−TLS−TM−MIB.snmpTlstmCertToTSNID";
}

Andy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:06:36 +0100

>    reference "SNMP−TLS−TM−MIB.snmpTlstmCertToTSNID";

Alan gave a procedural answer. However we resolve this issue, we need
to keep in mind that we have two instantiations of this config
snippet, one in a NETCONF document and one in a NETMOD document.
And the NETMOD one is inheriting some SNMP history.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>