Subject: [Netconf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:34:16 -0700

Hi,

I have written a draft called NETCONF Efficiency Extensions
(NETCONF-EX) to propose some optimizations designed to
maintain or increase functionality but with significantly less
network usage.  The goal is to make NETCONF useful
in deployments where network resources are severely constrained
wrt/ bandwidth, stability, and/or latency.

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Efficiency Extensions
        Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
        Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00.txt
        Pages           : 76
        Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol extensions to improve the efficiency
   of the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF).  Protocol
   capabilities and operations are defined to reduce network usage and
   transaction complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt