Subject: [Netconf] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6241 (3823)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 02:14:13 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6241,
"Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6241&eid=3823

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Jonathan Hansford <[email-masked]>

Section: 8.4.5.1

Original Text
-------------
   persist:

         Make the confirmed commit survive a session termination, and
         set a token on the ongoing confirmed commit.

Corrected Text
--------------
   persist:

         Make the confirmed commit survive a session termination,
         and set a token on the ongoing sequence of confirmed
         commits.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6241 (draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
Publication Date    : June 2011
Author(s)           : R. Enns, Ed., M. Bjorklund, Ed., J. Schoenwaelder, Ed., A. Bierman, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Network Configuration
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG