Subject: Re: [Netconf] Updated draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-02

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:58:55 +0300

Hi All,

This draft has been around for about a year, and has significantly  
improved based on the comments we received.
A couple of people have expressed their support, and others have  
raised some technical concerns. We believe we have addressed the  
lion's share of these concerns, and that the draft is ready to be  
adopted by the WG.

We would like to encourage comments about the updated draft, which  
will allow us to see whether we have indeed addressed the concerns  
that have been previously raised.

Comments will be welcome.

Regards,
Tal.

Quoting Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>:

> Hi,
>
> We have posted an updated draft.
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-02
>
> Summary of the changes compared to the previous draft:
> -	We have added a YANG module that defines the time capability.
> -	Following the feedback we received, two significant features were  
> added: notifications and cancellation messages.
> -	Added a detailed discussion about near future scheduling vs. far  
> future scheduling.
> -	The current draft also includes a description of how the client  
> can check whether the server has a synchronized clock or not.
> -	Several typo fixes and phrasing improvements.
>
> Many thanks to those who reviewed and helped us improve the draft.  
> We believe this draft has significantly matured, and that it is  
> ready for WG adoption.
>
> Comments will be welcome.
> Thanks,
> Tal and Yoram.