Subject: [Netconf] NETCONF WG Bi-Weekly Virtual Interim Meetings beginning September 8, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:46:29 -0700

The NETCONF WG will have a series of bi-weekly virtual interim meetings.  
The meetings will take place every other Monday from 1900-2100 CEST.  
The first meeting will be on Monday, September 8, 2014, and the series 
will end on Monday, November 2, 2014.

-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: NETCONF Bi-weekly Meeting
Date: Every 2 weeks on Monday, from Monday, September 8, 2014 to Monday, 
November 3, 2014
Time: 7:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 649 602 794
Meeting Password: restconf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3376a52e7a0e41672bed8e07d6c65d67
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: restconf
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me875d958a9d772d851399d42e20ae8d4

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:649 602 794

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m25825e3bf1347d5a34f89769b2cdcd01

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first 
time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the 
meeting by clicking this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x649602794#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.