Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server Configuration Model
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-09-16

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model.  This
   data model enables configuration of the NETCONF service itself,
   including which transports it supports, what ports they listen on,
   whether they support device-initiated connections, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 00:05:40 +0000

For next Monday's virtual NETCONF meeting.

This update has the following changes:

   o  removed the "one-to-many" construct
   o  removed "address" as a key field
   o  removed "network-manager" terminology
   o  brought TLS client auth back into model

   o  moved open issues to github issues

As the last bullet item mentions, please go to
https://github.com/netconf-wg/server-model/issues to track current open
issues (as well as to see all the closed issues)

Thanks,
Kent

On 9/16/14, 8:00 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf