Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:37:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server Configuration Model
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model.  This
   data model enables configuration of the NETCONF service itself,
   including which transports it supports, what ports they listen on,
   whether they support device-initiated connections, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:00:08 +0000

This update has the following change log entry:

  - fixed tree diagrams and surrounding text

This to address the issue found during today's interim meeting, of the
call-home tree-diagram being the same as in the -01 draft.   I also found
that the surrounding text was in need of a clean-up and so took care of
that as well.

Thanks,
Kent

On 9/22/14, 7:37 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf