Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:46:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Protocol
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-03.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP-based protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface for accessing data defined in YANG, using the
   datastores defined in NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:16:30 -0700

FYI,

This version of RESTCONF addresses all issues on the github tracker
except maybe #9. Also,  #11 was deferred to a future release.

A change was made to the "stream" list in ietf-restconf-monitoring.yang
to allow separate stream links for XML and (optionally) JSON encoding
of notifications.

A "collection" resource, plus "limit" and "offset" query parameters,
have been added to allow multiple leaf-list and list instances
to be retrieved. The optional "page" capability allows pagination of
list entries, using the limit and offset parameters.

Issue List:
https://github.com/netconf-wg/restconf/issues

Please review the draft and send any comments to the mailing list.
Please post any objections to closing the issues #2 - #8 and #10 - #13.

thanks,
Andy

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt