Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:09:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Protocol
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-02.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP-based protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface for accessing data defined in YANG, using the
   datastores defined in NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 15:31:23 -0700

FYI,

This version addresses several open issues.
The issue tracker has been updated accordingly:

https://github.com/netconf-wg/restconf/issues

Please review this draft ASAP and review the issues list as well.
The XML content type decision is not in this draft. That will
be added in the next revision.

We would like to start WGLC as soon as possible.
There are still some open issues to resolve before that can happen.

thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of
the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf