Subject: [Netconf] Fwd: Meetecho coverage at IETF91

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:21:18 +0200

We will have standard jabber and now also meetecho coverage of our meeting at IETF91.

If there is anyone who needs to present remotely, pls let us know, so we can make
proper arrangements.

Our session slot is Tuesday 1-3pm Honolulu time.

Bert and Mehmet

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Meetecho coverage at IETF91
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:31:52 +0200
From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear chairs,

as you probably know, Meetecho will cover all WG meeting session in
Honolulu.

If you plan to have remote _presentations_, you're kindly requested to
inform us in proper advance, since this needs a special set-up and a
preliminary test with the remote speakers.

*Please be aware that the deadline for requesting remote presentation
support is November 6.*

Thanks,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com