Subject: [Netconf] Draft Agenda for the IETF 91 NETCONF Session

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:57:34 +0000

Dear NETCONF WG,

please find below the draft agenda for the NETCONF Session in IETF #91.

Please send your comments to the co-chairs.

Mehmet & Bert

Agenda for the NETCONF WG Session in IETF 91
--------------------------------------------

IETF 91, Honolulu, November 9-14, 2014
TUESDAY, July 22, 2014
1300-1500 HAST - Tuesday Afternoon Session I
Room: Lehua Suite

   WG Chairs:
   Bert Wijnen <[email-masked]>
   Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>

   Scribes (IF no_volunteers THEN wait_forever)
   Agenda bashing (2 minutes)
   WG status review (5 minutes)

   Chartered items:

      1. NETCONF Call Home - K. Watsen (20 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home

      2. RFC5539bis issue discussion - All (15 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis

      3. NETCONF Server Configuration Model - K. Watsen (10 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model

      4. RESTCONF Protocol - A. Bierman (20 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf

      5. YANG Patch Media Type - A. Bierman (10 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch

      6. Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF Call Home (ZeroTouch) - K. Watsen (20 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch

   Non-Chartered items:

      1. NETCONF and persistent responses - M. Jethanandani (10min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-persistent-00

      2. A NETCONF Extension for Data Fragmentation - G. Zheng (10 min.)
         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-01

   Open mike:

   AOB