Subject: [Netconf] Milestones changed for netconf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 13:18:56 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit initial WG draft for call home YANG module
as WG item".

Deleted milestone "WGLC for Reverse SSH".

Deleted milestone "Submit call home YANG module to AD/IESG for
consideration as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit Reverse SSH to AD/IESG for consideration as
Proposed Standard".

Changed milestone "Submit initial WG draft for zero touch
configuration as WG item", set due date to July 2014 from February
2014, resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch to
milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for NETCONF server configuration data model",
set due date to December 2014 from April 2014, added
draft-ietf-netconf-server-model to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for zero touch configuration", set due date to
December 2014 from April 2014, added draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch to
milestone.

Deleted milestone "WGLC for call home YANG module".

Changed milestone "WGLC for RFC5539bis", set due date to December 2014
from April 2014, added draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for RESTCONF and patch operation drafts", set
due date to December 2014 from June 2014, added
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf, draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit zero touch configuration to AD/IESG for
consideration as Proposed Standard", set due date to January 2015 from
May 2014, added draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5539bis to AD/IESG for consideration as
Proposed Standard", set due date to January 2015 from May 2014, added
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit RESTCONF to AD/IESG for consideration as
Proposed Standard", set due date to January 2015 from August 2014,
added draft-ietf-netconf-restconf, draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch to
milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/charter/