Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:30:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF Call Home (ZeroTouch)
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Stephen Hanna
                          Joe Marcus Clarke
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft presents a technique for establishing a secure NETCONF
   connection between a newly deployed IP-based device, configured with
   just its factory default settings, and the new owner's Network
   Management System (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:33:55 +0000

This update has the following changes:

 - Added boot-image and validate-owner annotations to the "Actors and
Roles" diagram
 - Fixed 2nd paragrph in section 7.1 to reflect current use of anyxml
 - Added encrypted and signed-encrypted examples
 - Replaced YANG module with XSD schema
 - Added IANA request for the ZeroTouch Information DHCP Option
 - Added IANA request for media types for boot-image and configuration

Cheers,
Kent

On 10/27/14, 6:30 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf