Subject: [Netconf] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6241 (3980)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 19:02:03 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to close the errata 3980, 
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6241&eid=3980
Mehmet summarized the situation below. (Thanks Mehmet)
If you have a problem with the proposal, quickly let us know (a few days)

Martin proposed in June to put the text into section 6.3.
Klement proposed in the mail from 19.06.2014 following change:

In section 6.3:

OLD:

The algorithm continues until all sibling sets in all subtrees specified
in the filter have been processed.

NEW:

The algorithm continues until all sibling sets in all subtrees specified
in the filter have been processed. If any sibling nodes of a node
are instance identifier components for a conceptual data structure
(e.g., list key leaf), then they MAY be included in the filter output.

Implicitly in section 6.2.5 to delete the moved text:

OLD:

If any sibling nodes of the selection node are instance identifier
components for a conceptual data structure (e.g., list key leaf),
then they MAY also be included in the filter output.

NEW:

    <void>

Regards, Mehmet and Benoit

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 08:24:27 +0000

Benoit, All,

we should add that there was no consensus on the use of more strong formulation with SHOULD or MUST.

Regards,
Mehmet

From: Netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Benoit Claise
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 7:02 PM
To: Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco); NETCONF
Subject: [Netconf] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6241 (3980)

Dear all,
I would like to close the errata 3980, http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6241&eid=3980
Mehmet summarized the situation below. (Thanks Mehmet)
If you have a problem with the proposal, quickly let us know (a few days)

In section 6.3:

OLD:

NEW: