Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:09:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   This document presents NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home,
   which respectively enable a NETCONF/RESTCONF server to initiate a
   secure connection to a NETCONF/RESTCONF client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 02:18:04 +0000

This update has the following change log entry:

   o  Tried to improve readability (issue #6)
   o  Removed "FIXME" in section 1.3 (issue #7)
   o  Added RFC Editor notes (issue #8)
   o  Removed "TCP session" term (issue #9)
   o  Improved language for usage of IANA-assigned ports (issue #10)

Issues #6 and #9 have been moved to the "review" state.  Issues 7, 8, & 10
were editorial and hence resolved.

Regarding issue #6, I reworked the paragraphs in situ by teasing apart the
sentences some.  Hopefully it's enough.  At least I'm satisfied   ;)

Is this draft now ready for Last Call?

Kent

On 1/13/15, 9:09 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf