Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:49:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server and RESTCONF Server Configuration Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model and a
   RESTCONF server configuration data model.  These data models enable
   configuration of the NETCONF and RESTCONF services themselves,
   including which transports are supported, what ports the servers
   listens on, whether call-home is supported, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:58:43 +0000

The change log for -06 is:

   o  Removed feature statement on the session-options container (issue
#21).

   o  Added NACM statements to YANG modules for sensitive nodes (issue
#24).

   o  Fixed default RESTCONF server port value to be 443 (issue #26).

   o  Added client-cert-auth subtree to ietf-restconf-server module (issue
#27).

   o  Updated draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg reference to RFC 7407 (issue #28).

   o  Added description statements for groupings (issue #29).

   o  Added description for braces to tree diagram section (issue #30).

   o  Renamed feature from "rfc6187" to "ssh-x509-certs" (issue #31).

The this point, either all issues are closed or in the "Review" state.
Three issues are in the Review state: 18, 24, 27.   Note: the change for
#18 was made in -05 but was erroneously brought back to the Edit state 3
weeks ago - it should've gone to the Review state, as it is doing now.

In either case, there are currently no more pending issues for this draft.

Cheers,
Kent

On 2/2/15, 2:49 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf