Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:07:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document presents NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home,
   which respectively enable a NETCONF/RESTCONF server to initiate a
   secure connection to a NETCONF/RESTCONF client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 18:18:21 +0000

As captured in the change log, the only update in -04 is:

   o  Replaced "verify credentials" with "verify identity" (issue #11)

With this update, all known issues are closed.

Thanks,
Kent

On 2/2/15, 1:07 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf