Subject: [Netconf] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-08.txt

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 22:50:27 -0800

NETCONF WG:

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-08.txt.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-08.txt?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
*The response needs to be sent to the NETCONF wg mailing list.* The document
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from *each
author and contributor*.

If you are on the NETCONF WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that
has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks.

Mahesh and Mehmet
Chairs, NETCONF WG

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 08:14:48 +0100

Hi,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-08.txt

/js

> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:24:19 +0000

I don't know if I have contributed anything to this I-D or not - it has
changed so much over the years - but if I have, I know of no IPR
relating to my contributions.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mahesh Jethanandani" <[email-masked]>
To: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 6:50 AM

NETCONF WG:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-08.txt?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this
email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR.
*The response needs to be sent to the NETCONF wg mailing list.* The
document
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received
from *each
author and contributor*.

If you are on the NETCONF WG email list but are not listed as an author
or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that
has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks.

Mahesh and Mehmet
Chairs, NETCONF WG

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:57:22 +0000

I am unaware of any IPR related to this draft.

Kent

---

From: Mohamad Badra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:33:57 +0400

Dear All,
I am not aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-
08.txt

Best regards
Badra