Subject: [Netconf] Call for Adoption of two new WG Items splitted from RESTCONF

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 11:55:56 +0000

Dear NETCONF WG,
providing Restconf Collection and YANG library as separate drafts has been proposed as part of the Restconf issue solving (issues #3 and #13). The issues were in VERIFY state some time without objection. As such we assume already some agreement for the separation.

Restconf Collection and YANG library have been now provided as two separate drafts:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-collection-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-00
After checking with our AD Benoit, this is the final WG call for the adoption of the two drafts above as WG item documents, with a shorted deadline for 4 business days.
If there is no strong objection by February 9, 2015 EOB PT, the co-chairs will work with our AD to update the charter deliverables (as the current charter covers Restconf and there is no additional feature in these drafts, the charter text will not be changed).

@All: Please upload documents in the future as draft-ietf-netconf only after checking with the co-chairs and the approval of the charter update.
Best Regards,
Mehmet & Mahesh

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:22:12 +0000

All,

below is the updated timeline for NETCONF WG items agreed with our AD including the new drafts adopted recently.
As the new drafts are only a split from RESTCONF, an update of the WG charter text is not necessary.

  Done - WGLC for RFC5539bis

  Feb 2015 - WGLC for RESTCONF and patch operation drafts

  Mar 2015 - WGLC for RESTCONF YANG Library

  Mar 2015 - WGLC for NETCONF call home mechanism

  Mar 2015 - WGLC for NETCONF server configuration data model

  May 2015 - WGLC for RESTCONF Collection

  May 2015 - WGLC for zero touch configuration

  Feb 2015 - Submit RFC5539bis to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

  Apr 2015 - Submit RESTCONF and YANG patch operation to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

  Apr 2015 - Submit RESTCONF YANG Library to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

  Apr 2015 - Submit NETCONF call home mechanism to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

  Apr 2015 - Submit server configuration data model to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

 Jun 2015 - Submit RESTCONF Collection to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

  Jun 2015 - Submit zero touch configuration to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

These deadlines have been now entered into datatracker page for milestones.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/milestones/

Best Regards,
Mehmet & Mahesh

From: Netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:56 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [Netconf] Call for Adoption of two new WG Items splitted from RESTCONF

Dear NETCONF WG,

Best Regards,
Mehmet & Mahesh