Subject: [Netconf] server-model #49: combine trusted-ca-certs and trusted-client-certs for ssh/tls?

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 23:06:32 +0000

This issue (see subject line and/or link below) was discussed during the Dallas meeting with an agreement to combine the configuration for trusted CA-certs and client-certs into one container for both SSH and TLS.  The new container would use the following YANG 1.1 if-feature statement (assuming the WG adopts that resolution):

    if-feature "(ssh-x509-certs or tls)";

This issue is hence moved to the VERIFY state.  The issue will move to the EDIT state if no objection is raised by April 6th.

Reference: https://github.com/netconf-wg/server-model/issues/49

Thanks,
Kent

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:05:14 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent Watsen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 12:06 AM

This issue (see subject line and/or link below) was discussed during the
Dallas meeting with an agreement to combine the configuration for
trusted CA-certs and client-certs into one container for both SSH and
TLS.  The new container would use the following YANG 1.1 if-feature
statement (assuming the WG adopts that resolution):

<tp>

Does this mean that unless and until the clients and servers are
upgraded to support YANG 1.1, then there will be no YANG server model
that they could use?

Tom Petch

This issue is hence moved to the VERIFY state.  The issue will move to
the EDIT state if no objection is raised by April 6th.

Thanks,
Kent

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
>