Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:38:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-05-12

Abstract:
   This RFC presents NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home, which
   enable a NETCONF or RESTCONF server to initiate a secure connection
   to a NETCONF or RESTCONF client respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:20:33 +0000

Hi All,

The change log entry for this revision is:

 o  Applied many suggestions from WGLC
 o  Removed essay like "Server Identification and Verification" section
 o  Added text for how keep-alives are supported

 o  Added Configuration Data Model section for N/R-client protocol
 o  Improved Security Considerations section

Special thanks to Tom, Martin, and Juergen for their thorough reviews last
time!

Given the lull we're having right now, I am hoping that people have time
to do a quick review?  I'm hoping that folks can do that while I'm
updating the server-model draft in the background.  Come on, this is a
small document, there's only about nine pages of actual text in it...  ;)

Thanks,
Kent

On 5/12/15, 10:38 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf