Subject: [Netconf] This is 2 week adoption call for draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-req (5/26 to 6/9)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:28:17 -0400

This begins a 2 week adoption call for draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-req: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs/

  This document covers requests to the netmod and netconf Working

   Groups for functionality to support the ephemeral state requirements

   to implement the I2RS architecture.

This document is a companion to three other documents for I2RS requirements
which have WG calls: 

1)
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements
/> draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements-01 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements/

[This draft is an early set of requirements from which the ephemeral state
and "identity, secondary-identity and priority" were pulled into
draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs.  The  notification-subscription were
pulled into the draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirments.   The traceability had
been separated before draft-haas-i2rs-nemod-netconf-requirements was
published. This draft remains the only source for mutual authentication
requirements (section 2.2), transaction requirements, and the history of the
discussion.   This draft is being requested to be adopted as a general
roadmap for the I2RS WG. In the future, the I2RS WG will accept more
detailed specification on the mutual authentication or the transaction
protocol. 

I2RS Status: WG Adoption (5/26 to 6/9) 

2)
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/>
draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-02  

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/

I2RS Status: WG LC (5/26 to 6/9) 

3)       <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/>
draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-02 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/

(5/26 to 6/9) 

This thread is to discuss the draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-req (5/26 to
6/9).  Jeff is the author so he will be kicking of the adoption call and
responding to the IPR question (do you know of any IPR on the requirements
draft).  

Sue Hares 

PS - Yes - I know an IPR call on a requirements draft may seem silly, but it
is required.