Subject: [Netconf] I2RS Interim on 6/10/2015 at 10:00 - Discussion of I2RS Requirements to be sent to NETCONF on 6/10/2015

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:57:03 -0400

The I2SR Protocol Requirements will be passed to NETCONF later this week 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs
(adopted by I2RS WG) 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements
: withdrawn 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/ ( WG
LC completed, consensus)  

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/  WG LC
complete, consensus  

Come and discuss these at the I2RS Interim before the documents are passed
to NETCONF. 

Sue Hares 

==================

I2RS interim 6/10/2015 

Agenda: 

0) Agenda Bashing [10:00 - 10:05] 

1) DiscussionI2RS Protocol requirements for ephemeral state   [10:05 -
10:20] 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs

        presenter (Jeff Haas)    

2) Review of WG Adoption and WG LC 

Discussion on  All requirements including the following drafts [10:20-10:30]

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements
- withdrawn 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/ ( WG
LC completed, consensus)  

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/  WG LC
complete, consensus 

3) draft-hares-i2rs-auth-transaction-00.txt  (WG Adoption 6/10 to 6/24)
[10:30-10:45] 

4) Open Discussion [10:45 to 11:15]

  http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/i2rs-interim-Jun-10-2015-minutes

[Jeff and Sue will be active in the discussions.  We appreciate any extra
note-takers]

 Meeting blue sheets: 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/i2rs-interim-jun-10-2015-vBlueSheets

[Please sign up on the virtual Blue Sheets. ]

 I2RS Interim 6/7 

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 

9:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs 

Join WebEx meeting

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m82ee9ad7a04c2334cb77af58f195cf48

Meeting number:            648 859 109 

Meeting password:         choice.is.yours

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 648 859 109

--------------------------------