Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:57:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server and RESTCONF Server Configuration Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2015-10-09

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model and a
   RESTCONF server configuration data model.  These data models enable
   configuration of the NETCONF and RESTCONF services themselves,
   including which transports are supported, what ports the servers
   listen on, call-home parameters, client authentication, and related
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 22:31:54 +0000

Hi All,

This update primarily implements the decision from IETF 93 to adopt the
keychain-based approach that was described in the Appendix of the -07
draft.   This is the draft that I hope to present at the SAAG meeting, to
recruit interest from security experts there.

Thanks,
Kent

On 10/9/15, 5:57 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf