Subject: [Netconf] Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-netconf-17-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:35:54 +0200

Dear all,

Here is Barry's comment at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/ballot/#barry-leiba

    One question:
    For work item 2, is it intended to have that be https-only?
    If so, should the charter say that?  If not, why not?

That makes sense. 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-07#section-2 
mandates https-only.
I modified the charter text 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/) to include 
"secure HTTP"

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:53:13 -0400

> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/) to include "secure
> HTTP"

Thanks!

Barry