Subject: [Netconf] FYI: New revision of YANG-Push

From: "Alexander Clemm (alex)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:54:13 +0000

Hi,

we have posted a new revision of the YANG-Push draft yesterday.  

We have made only a set of minor updates compared to the prior revision:
- We have renamed the "create-subscription" to "establish-subscription".  This facilitates distinguishing RFC 5277's "create-subscription" RPC with the establishment of a subscription to YANG updates.  It will also facilitate alignment with the RFC 5277bis draft that was posted separately. 
- We have added a depiction of the publisher's subscription state model.  
- We introduced an additional grouping for subscription QoS with parameters that allow to control certain QoS aspects of push updates, e.g. establish subscription priorities and, for configured subscriptions, control the DSCP field.  

Kind regards
--- Alex (on behalf of the coauthors)

-----Original Message-----
From: Netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 4:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscribing to YANG datastore push updates
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a subscription and push mechanism for YANG
   datastores.  This mechanism allows client applications to request
   updates from a YANG datastore, which are then pushed by the server to
   a receiver per a subscription policy, without requiring additional
   client requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf