Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:54:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF or RESTCONF based Management
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-06.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This draft presents a secure technique for establishing a NETCONF or
   RESTCONF connection between a newly deployed device, configured with
   just its factory default settings, and its deployment specific
   network management system (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 20:56:15 +0000

Sorry for the noise, but:

  Change log:

    * Minor update
    * Added a bunch of references
    * Added new section Other Considerations

Thanks,
Kent

On 3/16/16, 4:54 PM, "Netconf on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf