Subject: [Netconf] IPR on draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library, draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch and draft-ietf-netconf-restconf

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 18:31:07 -0700

Authors, Contributors, Working Group,

In preparation of sending the above documents for consideration of an RFC (text generously borrowed from NETMOD WG chairs)

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to above stated drafts?

Please state:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to these drafts"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this drafts"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty>.

Mahesh & Mehmet.

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 07:49:23 +0100 (CET)

> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to above stated drafts?

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to these drafts

/martin

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:22:33 +0000

On 24/03/2016 01:31, Mahesh Jethanandani wrote:
> In preparation of sending the above documents for consideration of an 
> RFC (text generously borrowed from NETMOD WG chairs)
>

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to these drafts.

Thanks,
Rob

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:29:07 +0000

Thanks,
Kent

On Mar 23, 2016, at 9:31 PM, Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Please state:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Mahesh & Mehmet.

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:47:27 -0700

Hi,

Andy

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Mahesh Jethanandani <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> In preparation of sending the above documents for consideration of an RFC
> (text generously borrowed from NETMOD WG chairs)
>
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
>
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer
> the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you
> are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the
> next stage until a response has been received from each author and
> listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
> MESSAGE'S
> TO LINES.
>

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 12:27:37 +0000

I wondered if this applied to me and indeed it does, as I am listed as a
contributor to netconf-restconf, along with 14 others; I suspect that
most of those 14 will not respond to this e-mail without a further
prompt but am willing to be pleasantly surprised.  I note that the other
two drafts do not list contributors to anything like the same extent; I
wonder if this new approach will lead to a reduction in the number of
people listed as contributors - which would be a shame, but then chasing
down 14 additional responses has its own costs.

In passing, this e-mail references, below, all those listed in the to:
line.  In the e-mail as I received it, this was just the I-D related
lists:-)

Tom Petch

On Mar 23, 2016, at 9:31 PM, Mahesh Jethanandani
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Please state:

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

Mahesh & Mehmet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
>

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 13:56:40 +0100

Lada

> On 24 Mar 2016, at 02:31, Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C