Subject: [Netconf] Notes and meeting material from interim meeting

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 10:14:17 -0700

First of all, a big thanks to Sue for taking some very diligent notes today. 

The notes from the interim meeting are captured on the Etherpad link below. Contributors, please edit/add comments to the notes that Sue took. The deadline for making the changes is till May 25th.

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netconf-may-18-2016-interim <http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netconf-may-18-2016-interim>

The chairs will use the notes to drive any action items.

The meeting materials page for some reason is showing a broken link and there is a case open to address it. For now use the following links to access the meeting materials.

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-1.pdf <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-1.pdf>
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-2.pdf <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-2.pdf>
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-3.pdf <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-3.pdf>
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-4.pdf <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-4.pdf>

Mahesh & Mehmet
(as co-chair)

---

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 20:03:03 +0000

Per today's call, there is a group of potential authors working Event and YANG Datastore Subscriptions.  Slides defining the effort is the 2nd of Mahesh's links below:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-2.pdf

Meeting minutes for a number of contributors meeting are at:
https://github.com/netconf-wg/yang-push/wiki/Minutes
If after reviewing the minutes linked above you feel there is something you would like to contribute to this effort, please let us know.

Thanks,
Eric

From: Netconf, May 18, 2016 1:14 PM

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netconf-may-18-2016-interim

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-1.pdf
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-2.pdf
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-3.pdf
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/18/netconf/slides/slides-interim-2016-netconf-1-4.pdf

Mahesh & Mehmet
(as co-chair)

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:35:14 -0700

Notes from the meeting have now been uploaded into the data tracker. Please find the agenda, minutes and all the material from the meeting here.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/meetings/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/meetings/>

There were four action items from the call. Eric has already responded and posted for his AI on this thread.

The remaining three items relate to server configuration draft.

Kent to send proposal #2 and #3 from his presentation to this mailing list. The idea would be conclude on it so that Kent can make the split coming into IETF 96.
Initiate a review of the keychain model by SecDir. Kent has had a previous preview done by Sean Turner, and he will continue the discussion with him.
Discuss and finalize how private keys are installed on the box. The question was should it be a leaf or an action. Will kick start the thread that had this discussion.

Thanks.

> On May 18, 2016, at 10:14 AM, Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
Mahesh & Mehmet