Subject: [Netconf] Fwd: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-06> has been added to the RFC Editor database

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 19:23:58 -0400

congratulations to the authors and the NETCONF community.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[RFC State] <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-06> has been 
added to the RFC Editor database
Date: 	Mon, 9 May 2016 16:17:48 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Author(s),

We have received notice that your document draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-06 has
been approved for publication as an RFC.  The document has
been added to the RFC Editor queue and you can check the status at
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/current_queue.php>

If you submitted your XML file using the I-D submission tool, we have
already retrieved it.  If you did not submit the XML file via the I-D
submission tool, or if you have an updated version (e.g., updated
contact information), please send us the XML file at this time.  Please
attach the file as draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-06.xml, and specify
any differences between the approved I-D and the document that the XML
produces.  We recommend using xml2rfc v2 <http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/> to create
your document.  See the RSE's message about the RFC Editor's transition to
xml2rfc v2 here
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2013-December/005835.html>.

If you created this document using -ms nroff, please send us the
source file.

This should help increase the pace with which documents move through
the RFC Editor queue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

The RFC Editor Team

.