Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 19:10:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Patch Media Type
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-09.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for applying patches to
   configuration datastores using data defined with the YANG data
   modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 19:21:19 -0700

This draft addresses all issues found on github:

https://github.com/netconf-wg/yang-patch/issues

Andy

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 7:10 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft
> <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announceInternet-Draft>
> directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>