Subject: [Netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-server-model

From: "Bogaert, Bart (Nokia - BE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:43:31 +0000

Hi,

Not sure whether this has been mentioned already but I think there is a typo
in the RESTCONF examples in section 4.1.2.  The second example states the
usage of the "load-private-key" action while in the request reference is
made to the "generate-private-key" action.

Best regards - Vriendelijke groeten,

Bart Bogaert

Broadband-Access System Architect Data

Contact number +32 3 2408310 (+32 477 673952)

NOKIA

Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium
Fortis 220-0002334-42
VAT BE 0404 621 642 Register of Legal Entities Antwerp

<<
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its
author.