Subject: [Netconf] In preparation of our NETCONF meeting in Berlin

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:01:26 +0200

Dear all,

bclaise@bclaise-VirtualBox:~/ietf/YANG-all$ wgstatus -s NETCONF
Fetching draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-00 into cache
Fetching draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-00 into cache
Fetching draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-00 into cache
Fetching draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-00 into cache
Fetching draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-00 into cache

# Document Status Since 2016-04-08 00:00:00

## New RFCs
RFC 7895 - YANG Module Library [u'Proposed Standard RFC']

## New WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-00 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']
draft-ietf-netconf-system-keychain-00        [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']
draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-00      [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']
draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-00  [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']
draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-00      [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']

## Updated WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-03  [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-15   [u'AD Evaluation::AD Followup', u'for 
12 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed Standard']
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-10 [u'AD Evaluation', u'for 103 days', 
u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed Standard']
draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-09  [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']

## Existing WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-17    [u'RFC Ed Queue', u': MISSREF', u'for 
197 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed Standard', 
u'Apr 2015']
draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-09 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']

## New IDs
draft-tp-netconf-datastore-00                 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif-00          [u'I-D Exists']
draft-gonzalez-netconf-event-notifications-00 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-wilton-netconf-opstate-metadata-00      [u'I-D Exists']

## Updated IDs
draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-02 [u'I-D Exists']

## Existing IDs
draft-liu-netconf-multiple-replies-02 [u'I-D Exists']

Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/netconf/

Regards, Benoit