Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 14:00:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : SSH Client and Server Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Gary Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules, one defines groupings for a
   generic SSH client and the other defines groupings for a generic SSH
   server.  It is intended that these groupings will be used by
   applications using the SSH protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/