Subject: [Netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-15.txt> (RESTCONF Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 06:15:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG
(netconf) to consider the following document:
- 'RESTCONF Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-08-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an HTTP-based protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface for accessing data defined in YANG, using the
   datastore concepts defined in NETCONF.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.