Subject: [Netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12.txt> (YANG Patch Media Type) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 08:18:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG
(netconf) to consider the following document:
- 'YANG Patch Media Type'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-10-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a method for applying patches to
   configuration datastores using data defined with the YANG data
   modeling language.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.