Subject: [Netconf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-rfc6536bis-00.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 19:14:33 -0700

Hi,

Martin and I updated NACM so it supports YANG 1.1 and RESTCONF.
We would like this document to be considered as a starting point for a
new NETCONF WG draft to address item #5 in the current charter.

We also request a 10 min. slot at IETF #97 to discuss this
draft to determine if the scope and content is correct.

thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 7:08 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-rfc6536bis-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Access
Control Model
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
        Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-rfc6536bis-00.txt
        Pages           : 51
        Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
   the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) or RESTCONF protocol
   requires a structured and secure operating environment that promotes
   human usability and multi-vendor interoperability.  There is a need
   for standard mechanisms to restrict NETCONF or RESTCONF protocol
   access for particular users to a pre-configured subset of all
   available NETCONF or RESTCONF protocol operations and content.  This
   document defines such an access control model.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6536.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-rfc6536bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-rfc6536bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt