Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:08:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Patch Media Type
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-14.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-11-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for applying patches to
   configuration datastores using data defined with the YANG data
   modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 13:02:10 -0800

Hi,

This draft contains bugfixes to some examples and text to address the media
type
registration issue.  Please review the diffs.

Andy

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 10:08 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
>