Subject: [Netconf] [Errata Rejected] RFC6241 (4856)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 03:40:15 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been rejected for RFC6241,
"Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6241&eid=4856

--------------------------------------
Status: Rejected
Type: Technical

Reported by: frank feng <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2016-11-08
Rejected by: Benoit Claise (IESG)

Section: 7.2

Original Text
-------------
config:  A hierarchy of configuration data as defined by one of
         the device's data models.  The contents MUST be placed in an
         appropriate namespace, to allow the device to detect the
         appropriate data model, and the contents MUST follow the
         constraints of that data model, as defined by its capability
         definition.  Capabilities are discussed in Section 8.

Corrected Text
--------------
config:  A hierarchy of configuration data as defined by one or more of
         the device's data models.  The contents MUST be placed in an
         appropriate namespace, to allow the device to detect the
         appropriate data model, and the contents MUST follow the
         constraints of that data model, as defined by its capability
         definition.  Capabilities are discussed in Section 8.

Notes
-----

 --VERIFIER NOTES-- 
As discussed on the NETCONF mailing list.

--------------------------------------
RFC6241 (draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
Publication Date    : June 2011
Author(s)           : R. Enns, Ed., M. Bjorklund, Ed., J. Schoenwaelder, Ed., A. Bierman, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Network Configuration
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG