Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 00:40:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document extends the NETCONF protocol defined in RFC 6241 in
   order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores.

   This document updates both RFC 6241 and RFC 7950.  The update to RFC
   6241 adds new operations <get-data> and <edit-data>, and augments
   existing operations <lock>, <unlock>, and <validate>.  The update to
   RFC 7950 requires the usage of I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis by NETCONF
   servers implementing the Network Management Datastore Architecture.

   REF Editor: please replace "I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores" and
   "I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis" above with their final RFC assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/