Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 23:47:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Library
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-04-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG library that provides information
   about the YANG modules, datastores, and datastore schemas used by a
   network management server.  Simple caching mechanisms are provided to
   allow clients to minimize retrieval of this information.  This
   version of the YANG library supports the Network Management Datastore
   Architecture by listing all datastores supported by a network
   management server and the schema that is used by each of these
   datastores.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7895.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/