Subject: [Netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-04.txt> (RESTCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 06:59:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG (netconf)
to consider the following document: - 'RESTCONF Extensions to Support the
Network Management Datastore
   Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-07-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends the RESTCONF protocol defined in RFC 8040 in
   order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in RFC 8342.

   This document updates RFC 8040 by introducing new datastore
   resources, adding a new query parameter, and requiring the usage of
   I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis by RESTCONF servers implementing the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture.

   RFC Ed.: Please replace "I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis" above with its
   final RFC assignment and remove this note.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.