Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Common YANG Data Types for Cryptography
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG identities and typedefs useful for
   cryptographic applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/