Subject: [Netconf] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 13:03:33 -0700

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Has Nits

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Has Nits

I have been asked to review this document on behalf of the ops directorate.

This document describes how to use/place YANG Library used by Network
Management Server The document goes on describing a "standard mechanism to
expose which YANG Modules are used".

Nits:
The document didn't say who will be the user.
 If anyone is interested to know "which YANG Modules are used", this person
 usually needs to know the details of the YANG Module, not just the Module
 names specification.
He/she may need to  get the entire YANG Modules

Is YANG Library same as YANG Library Definitions? some sections refer to "The
Definitions". Does it mean same as YANG Library?

Linda Dunbar