Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 06:49:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Notification Message Headers and Bundles
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Andy Bierman
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Tim Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-08-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new notification message format, using yang-
   data.  Included are:

   o  a new notification mechanism and encoding to replace the one way
      operation of RFC-5277

   o  a set of common, transport agnostic message header objects.

   o  how to bundle multiple event records into a single notification
      message.

   o  how to ensure these new capabilities are only used with capable
      receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/