Subject: Re: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 00:56:14 +0000

Talking with NETCONF and NETMOD chairs about the relation with netmod and netconf, we agree to move draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore
To netmod with draft name change and reference changes, i.e.,
1.The draft name is changed into draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00
2.The references to netconf and restconf are removed.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00
We will also present the update of this work in netmod.

-Qin (on behalf of authors)
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2018年10月19日 8:41
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: I-D Action: draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Factory default Setting
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to reset a YANG datastore to it's
   factory-default content.  The reset operation may be used e.g. during
   initial zero-touch configuration or when the existing configuration
   got major errors, so re-starting the configuration process from
   scratch is the best option.

   A new reset-datastore RPC is defined.  Several methods of documenting
   the factory-default content are specified.

   Optionally a new "factory-default-running" read-only datastore is
   defined, that contains the data that will be copied over to the
   running datastore at reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt