Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 14:28:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Transport for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-10-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
   capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push.
   Subscriptions to publisher defined event streams or nodes/subtrees of
   YANG Datastores is supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/