Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 00:17:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic subscription to YANG Events and Datastores over RESTCONF
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
   capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 08:20:53 +0000

As mentioned in this morning's presentation, this revision has the following changes:
- Added text to address the comments from Kent and Martin wrt who is allowed to do the modify-subscription, delete/kill-subscription RPCs.
- Fixed the resync typo Kent found

Regards,
Reshad.

On 2018-11-05, 3:17 PM, "Netconf on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    Netconf mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf