Subject: [Netconf] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:48:13 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this well-written doc.

One quick question which wasn't fully clear to me from the text in the doc:
If onboarding fails at some point, is the device supposed to iterate over
another bootstrapping source or stop completely?

One minor comment:
Maybe spell out TPM and provide a reference.