Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 10:51:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic subscription to YANG Events and Datastores over NETCONF
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-15.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   This document provides a NETCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
   capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG push.

   RFC Editor note: please replace the four references to pre-RFC
   normative drafts with the actual assigned RFC numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/