Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:25:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic subscription to YANG Events and Datastores over RESTCONF
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-12.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-01-11

Abstract:
   This document provides a RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
   capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:28:59 +0000

This revision addresses the comments from Qin (shepherd) and Rob (YD). Some of the discussions with Qin took place on the netconf-chairs alias but the comments were posted on netconf alias. 

Please review the diffs, consensus will be assumed if no objections are raised by Jan 18th.

Regards,
Reshad.

On 2019-01-11, 1:26 PM, "Netconf on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    Netconf mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf