Subject: [netconf] Get all lists, container, keys

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 09:53:08 +0000

Hello,

What is the best way to get the skeleton of the datastore? I want to get 
all the containers, lists entries and key values, but none of the 
non-key leafs or leaf-lists. Is there a way to do this?

My next question will be to get this only for the next level, but there 
get-data+max-depth seem useful?

regards Balazs

-- 
Balazs Lengyel                       Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
Senior Specialist
Mobile: +36-70-330-7909              email: [email-masked]

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:16:40 +0100 (CET)

Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> What is the best way to get the skeleton of the datastore? I want to
> get all the containers, lists entries and key values, but none of the

Not in a generic way.  The only way I can think of is to construct a
subtree filter, from the YANG model.

> My next question will be to get this only for the next level, but
> there get-data+max-depth seem useful?

Yes, max-depth is useful for this case.

/martin