Subject: [netconf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 15:48:43 -0700

FYI,

I have written a draft proposing some standard usage of the Module Tags
draft.
I would like a 10 - 15 minute slot at the NETCONF WG meeting to discuss the
problem statement of using module tags in standard protocols.

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 3:45 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Module Tag Operations
        Author          : Andy Bierman
        Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00.txt
        Pages           : 15
        Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes enhancements to existing NETCONF and RESTCONF
   (NMDA) operations for using module tags to represent YANG datastore
   content.  This can simplify usage of these operations by a client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt