Subject: [netconf] NETCONF 104 Draft Agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 00:21:50 +0000

Draft agenda below (also posted here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netconf <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netconf>).
Please send any comments and/or concerns to the chairs.

ALERT: Due to a large number of folks not being present for NETMOD Session-2 on 
             Friday, and an unusually low NETCONF agenda, the NETCONF Chairs agreed
             to let NETMOD use some of its scheduled time, thus enabling NETMOD to
             CANCEL its originally scheduled second session.

Agenda for the NETCONF WG Session in IETF 104
---------------------------------------------

Session:   *** Special meeting, time split with NETMOD WG ***

   MONDAY, March 25, 2019 09:00-11:00   (NETCONF: 9-10, NETMOD 10-11)
   Morning Session I
   Room: Grand Ballroom
          
WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kwatsen at juniper dot net)
          
Available During Session:
   Audio stream:  http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1046.m3u
   Etherpad:      http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-104-netconf
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/session/netconf
   Meetecho:      http://www.meetecho.com/ietf104/netconf/
   Jabber:        xmpp:[email-masked]?join
          
Available Post Session:
   Recording:     https://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf104/
   YouTube:       https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/playlists

Introduction

  Chairs (10 minutes)
  Session Intro & WG Status
          
Chartered items:

   Kent Watsen (10 min)
   Status and Issues on Client-Server Drafts
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-05
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-03
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-08
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-11
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-10
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-10
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-10
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-tcp-client-server-00
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-00

   Tianran Zhou (10 min)
   Subscription to Multiple Stream Originators
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-netconf-multi-stream-originators-04

   Balazs Lengyel (10 min)
   YangPush Notification Capabilities
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01

Non-Chartered items:

   Michael Wang / Qin Wu (10 min)
   NMDA Backwards-Compatibility with Legacy Devices
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netconf-nmda-compatibility-00

   Andy Bierman (10 min)
   Module Tag Operations
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00

NETMOD WG items:

  Lou Berger & Kent Watsen, as NETMOD Chairs (5 minutes)
  Introduction

  Rob Wilton and Company (45 min)
  YANG Versioning Design Team Update
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00

  Rob Wilton (10 min)
  YANG Packages
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:41:49 +0000

Draft agenda has been updated (also posted here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netconf)
Please send any comments and/or concerns to the chairs.

          
WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent+ietf at watsen dot net)

Available Post Session:

Introduction

  Chairs (10 minutes)
          
Chartered items:

   Kent Watsen (10 min)

   Balazs Lengyel (10 min)

Non-Chartered items:

   Tianran Zhou (10 min)

   Andy Bierman (10 min)
   Module Tag Operations

NETMOD WG items:

  Rob Wilton and Company (55 min)
  YANG Versioning Design Team Update
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 20:14:24 +0000

The agenda has been updated.  Andy’s presentation on module tag operations has been cancelled.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-netconf/

Kent