Subject: [netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-17.txt> (Dynamic subscription to YANG Events and Datastores over NETCONF) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:23:11 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG (netconf)
to consider the following document: - 'Dynamic subscription to YANG Events
and Datastores over NETCONF'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a NETCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
   capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push.

   RFC Editor note: please replace the four references to pre-RFC
   normative drafts with the actual assigned RFC numbers.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.