Subject: [netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-23.txt> (Subscription to YANG Event Notifications) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:42:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG (netconf)
to consider the following document: - 'Subscription to YANG Event
Notifications'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-23.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanisms
   enabling subscriber-specific subscriptions to a publisher's event
   streams.  Applying these elements allows a subscriber to request for
   and receive a continuous, custom feed of publisher generated
   information.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.