Subject: [netconf] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-22

From: Wesley Eddy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 08:22:47 -0700

Reviewer: Wesley Eddy
Review result: Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

I reviewed this in conjunction with the set of related WG documents on
NETCONF/RESTCONF subscriptions and event notifications.  On this specific
document, I didn't find any issues, though I do have comments that will be send
on other documents in the set, some of which may influence this once, since
they are closely related.

---

From: "Alexander Clemm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:44:24 -0700

Hi Wesley, thank you for your review!
--- Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: netconf <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Wesley Eddy via
Datatracker
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [netconf] Tsvart last call review of
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-22

Reviewer: Wesley Eddy
Review result: Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the
IETF discussion list for information.

I reviewed this in conjunction with the set of related WG documents on
NETCONF/RESTCONF subscriptions and event notifications.  On this specific
document, I didn't find any issues, though I do have comments that will be
send on other documents in the set, some of which may influence this once,
since they are closely related.

_______________________________________________
netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf