Subject: [netconf] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 03:29:43 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One question (and this is probably just because of my lack of detailed knowledge about RESTCONF):

Sec 4 says: "To meet subscription quality of service promises, the publisher MUST
   take any existing subscription "dscp" and apply it to the DSCP
   marking in the IP header."
What does "existing subscription "dscp"" mean here?