Subject: [netconf] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 11:07:30 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= Section 1.3 =

"Also note that transport specific transport drafts based on this
   specification MUST detail the life cycle of dynamic subscriptions, as
   well as the lifecycle of configured subscriptions (if supported)."

I think this would be clearer if it said "transport-specific documents."

= Section 2.5 =

Please expand VRF on first use.

---

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 19:02:44 +0000

Hi Alissa,

Thanks for the review.  Some thoughts in-line...

> From: Alissa Cooper , Wednesday, May 1, 2019 2:08 PM
> 

Éric Vyncke caught this one too.  Let's go with "transport specific specifications".

> Please expand VRF on first use.

Done.   

Eric

> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 15:43:19 -0400

> Éric Vyncke caught this one too.  Let's go with "transport specific specifications".

But please hyphenate "transport-specific" (it's a compound adjective).
Thanks,
Barry

---

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 20:15:33 +0000

> But please hyphenate "transport-specific" (it's a compound adjective).

Done