Subject: [netconf] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:44:14 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= Section 9 =

        "Access control must be set so that only someone
      with proper access permissions, and perhaps even HTTP session has
      the ability to access this resource."

There is a grammar error in this sentence -- "perhaps even HTTP session"
doesn't follow from the antecedent.

---

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 12:48:15 +0000

Hi Alissa,

Thank you for the review, please see inline.

On 2019-05-14, 4:44 PM, "Alissa Cooper via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    
    
    = Section 9 =

    There is a grammar error in this sentence -- "perhaps even HTTP session"
    doesn't follow from the antecedent.
Yes this text is not clear, good catch. I will change it to the following
        o  "uri": leaf will show where subscribed resources might be located
           on a publisher.  Access control must be set so that only someone
           with proper access permissions, i.e., the same RESTCONF [RFC8040]
           user credentials which invoked the corresponding
           "establish-subscription", has the ability to access this resource.

Regards,
Reshad.