Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:08:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for a Keystore
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG 1.1 module called "ietf-keystore" that
   enables centralized configuration of both symmetric and asymmetric
   keys.  The secret value for both key types may be encrypted.
   Asymmetric keys may be associated with certificates.  Notifications
   are sent when certificates are about to expire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/