Subject: [netconf] draft netconf 105 agenda posted.

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:59:35 +0000

The draft NETCONF 105 agenda has been posted and reproduced below.

	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-netconf

Any corrections or updates needed?  (We noticed a number or expected presentation requests were not made.)

Presenters, please let the chairs know ASAP if needing to present remotely.

Thanks,
Kent and Mahesh

Agenda for the NETCONF WG Session in IETF 105
---------------------------------------------

Session:
   
   10:00-12:00	Monday
   Morning Session I
   Room: Viger (2nd floor)

WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:
   Audio stream:  http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1058.m3u
   Etherpad:      https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-netconf
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/netconf
   Meetecho:      http://www.meetecho.com/ietf105/netconf/
   Jabber:        xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available Post Session:
   Recording:     https://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf105/
   YouTube:       https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/playlists

Introduction

  Chairs (10 minutes)
  Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Kent Watsen (30 min)
   Status and Issues on Client-Server Drafts
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-10
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-05
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-12
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-02
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-14
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-14
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-14
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-14
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-03

   Tianran Zhou (10 min)
   Subscription to Multiple Stream Originators
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-netconf-multi-stream-originators-06

   Balazs Lengyel (10 min)
   YangPush Notification Capabilities
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01

Non-Chartered items:

   Mahesh Jethanandani (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-https-notif-00

50 Minutes Remaining.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 22:40:02 +0000

Updated agenda posted.

	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-netconf <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-netconf>

We're still waiting to hear back from the notification-messages authors regarding a presentation for that draft.

NETCONF Chairs

> On Jul 9, 2019, at 7:59 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>