Subject: [netconf] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-06.txt

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:57:31 +0000

Updates in this version...

   o  Changed 'yang-data' to 'structure' from draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext.

   o  Removed the ability to encapsulate structures other than YANG 
notifications.

   o  Other minor fixes...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 2:54 PM
To: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>; Eric Voit (evoit) <[email-masked]>; 
Alexander Clemm <[email-masked]>; Tim Jenkins (timjenki) 
<[email-masked]>; Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Eric Voit and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages
Revision:	06
Title:		Notification Message Headers and Bundles
Document date:	2019-08-15
Group:		netconf
Pages:		23
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-06.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-06
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-messages-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a new notification message format.  Included
   are:

   o  a new notification mechanism and encoding to replace the one way
      operation of RFC-5277

   o  a set of common, transport agnostic message header objects.

   o  how to bundle multiple event records into a single notification
      message.

   o  how to ensure these new capabilities are only used with capable
      receivers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat