Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:47:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module for configuring HTTPS based
   configured subscription, as defined in Subscribed Notifications
   (RFC8639).  The use of HTTPS maximizes transport-level
   interoperability, while allowing for encoding selection from text,
   e.g.  XML or JSON, to binary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:59:25 -0700

This version of the draft addresses two issues raised on the mailing list, and clarifies a few points.

The issues addressed include a definition for a ‘path’ attribute that identifies the resource on the receiver for receiving the notification. In addition, the module identifies the user-id that will be used for sending the notification. Comments are welcome. 

Discussion of the remaining open issues will be brought up on the mailing list or in 106.

Cheers.

> On Oct 30, 2019, at 10:47 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

Mahesh & Kent (as authors)