Subject: [netconf] NETCONF 106 Schedule and Call for Presentations

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:07:24 +0000

The preliminary IETF 106 meeting agenda has been posted [1].  
  - The final agenda will be posted this Friday at the same location.
  - NETCONF is currently scheduled to meet once on Monday for 2 hours.

Authors, per [2], the draft submission cutoff is in about two weeks,
on Monday Nov 4th.  Please update your drafts before then.

If you are interested in presenting to the WG, please send your 
presentation requests to the "netconf-chairs" alias (CC-ed) with
the following information, for each presentation request, if more
than one:

  - name of the drafts (if any)
  - name of presentation (usually the title of the draft)
  - name of the presenter(s)
  - desired time request (in minutes)
  - local or remote

Presenters, please be advised that, due to issues with the Chromebook
displaying PowerPoint, and issues with chairs converting presentations
to PDF themselves, it is now strongly recommended that presenters only
submit PDF versions of their slides.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.html
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/important-dates/

PS: Please respond to *this* thread (removing the "netconf" alias)
    so that it's easier for the chairs to track all the requests.

Thanks!
Kent (and Mahesh)