Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:34:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for a Truststore
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG 1.1 data model for configuring global
   sets of X.509 certificates, SSH host-keys, raw public keys, and PSKs
   (pairwise-symmetric or pre-shared keys) that can be referenced by
   other data models for trust.  While the SSH host-keys are uniquely
   for the SSH protocol, certificates, raw public keys, and PSKs may
   have multiple uses, including authenticating protocol peers and
   verifying signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Balázs Kovács <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 10:12:11 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for the updates Kent!

One comment though, the changelog and the text do not seem to reflect the changes we have done in the models about the psk and the raw-public-key topic. For example, the truststore model does not have PSK keys now, but still the introduction mentions them. As opposed to this, the addition of the new local-or-keystore symmetric key grouping to keystore in relation to PSK is not mentioned in keystore.

Br,
Balazs

-----Original Message-----
From: netconf <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-08.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 10:41:21 +0000

balazs et al,

please try to provide comments in the form of a diff of some sort.  

thanks,
kent // contributor 

> On Nov 21, 2019, at 5:13 AM, Balázs Kovács <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
>