Subject: [netconf] RFC 8650 on Dynamic Subscription to YANG Events and Datastores over RESTCONF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 02:11:44 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8650

        Title:      Dynamic Subscription to YANG Events 
                    and Datastores over RESTCONF 
        Author:     E. Voit, 
                    R. Rahman,
                    E. Nilsen-Nygaard, 
                    A. Clemm,
                    A. Bierman
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8650

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8650

This document provides a RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push.

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC