Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:55:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Client and Server Models
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-17.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules, one module to configure a
   NETCONF client and the other module to configure a NETCONF server.
   Both modules support both the SSH and TLS transport protocols, and
   support both standard NETCONF and NETCONF Call Home connections.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains many placeholder values that need to be replaced
   with finalized values at the time of publication.  This note
   summarizes all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC
   Editor instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   This document contains references to other drafts in progress, both
   in the Normative References section, as well as in body text
   throughout.  Please update the following references to reflect their
   final RFC assignments:

   o  I-D.ietf-netconf-keystore

   o  I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server

   o  I-D.ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server

   o  I-D.ietf-netconf-tls-client-server

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements:

   o  "XXXX" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

   o  "AAAA" --> the assigned RFC value for I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-
      server

   o  "YYYY" --> the assigned RFC value for I-D.ietf-netconf-ssh-client-
      server

   o  "ZZZZ" --> the assigned RFC value for I-D.ietf-netconf-tls-client-
      server

   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   o  "2019-11-20" --> the publication date of this draft

   The following Appendix section is to be removed prior to publication:

   o  Appendix B.  Change Log

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/