Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:18:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for
    HTTP Clients and HTTP Servers
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules: the first defines a grouping
   for configuring a generic HTTP client, and the second defines a
   grouping for configuring a generic HTTP server.  It is intended that
   these groupings will be used by applications using the HTTP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/