Subject: [netconf] Volunteers Needed

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 23:19:28 +0000

All,

The NETCONF chairs need a Jabber Scribe for Monday's meeting.

   - We’re asking now so as to not waste precious time during the session.
   - The chairs cannot do it because their attention cannot be on Jabber.

The Scribe’s only duty is:

  1. If someone posts a question on Jabber for the WG, then direct
      the participant to type “+q” in the WebEx chat window so that 
      they can ask their question directly there.

  2. In the unlikely case that the participant is unable to type “+q”
      in the WebEx chat window, i.e., because the participant joined
      the meeting only by phone (and jabber), then the Scribe types
      “+q” themselves into the WebEx chat window and, when called
      upon, relays the original participant’s question then.

If you are willing to be the Scribe, then:

  1. please Reply-All with your confirmation.

      Reply-all so that everyone can see that the position is filled  
      and also to know who to direct their Jabber questions to.

  2. Familiarise yourself with Jabber, if not already, by reviewing
      https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/jabber, setting up an XMPP
      client, and test connecting to the [email-masked] room
      before the meeting starts.

Thank you!

The NETCONF Chairs

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 23:58:00 +0000

Happy to do it.

Joe

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 19:19, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf