Subject: [netconf] Invitation: IETF 108 NETCONF Virtual Meeting @ Tue Jul 28, 2020 4am - 5:40am (PDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 23:19:47 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IETF 108 NETCONF Virtual Meeting
Note, we are no longer using WebEx for this meeting. Please use the  
Meetecho link to join the meeting.

https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf108/?group=netconf

When: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4am – 5:40am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf108/?group=netconf
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=XzY5MjNjY3EzNm9vM2liOWo4Y3JqY2I5azg1MmpnYjlwNnNxa2FiYTI2Z28zaWc5bDc0cWo4YzFwNmcgbmV0Y29uZkBpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MjMjbWpldGhhbmFuZGFuaUBnbWFpbC5jb21hM2VkZDFlNjhlM2Y2MjA2ZTFhMGI2NDM3ODY4NWRjYzJmOWNiNmNj&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding