Subject: [netconf] Preliminary Agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 22:31:15 +0000

NETCONF WG.

The preliminary agenda has been posted.
Please send and comments or correction to the chairs (CC-ed)

Thanks,
   NETCONF Chairs

Agenda for the NETCONF 108 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/materials/agenda-108-netconf

Session:
   Tuesday July 28th
   UTC: 11:00-12:40

WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

  ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/session/28155.ics
  Etherpad:       https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-108-netconf
  Slides:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netconf-01/session/netconf 
  Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join
  MeetEcho Audio: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1084.m3u
  MeetEcho Video: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/netconf/

JOIN BY WEBEX:

  URL: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m55e3cb6f7775f96e872b86532ff11847
  Meeting number (access code): 161 268 3459
  Meeting password: tF5mVS2n4wf

JOIN BY PHONE

  Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
  +1-650-479-3208,,1612683459## Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
 
  Global call-in numbers:
  https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m8ea9732d918934bb69dc220d1bca016f
 
  Join from a video system or application
  Dial [email-masked]
  You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
 
  Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
  Dial [email-masked]

Available After Session:

   Recording:     WebEx recording be made available after the meeting.
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf
   Etherpad:      https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-108-netconf
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netconf-01/session/netconf

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Status and Issues on Client-Server Suite of Drafts (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-12
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-19
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-07
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-21
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-21
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-04
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-20
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-20
   Presenter: Kent Watsen

   An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-03
   Presenter: Mahesh Jethanandani

Non-Chartered items:

   UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unyte-netconf-udp-notif-00
   Presenter: Pierre Francois
 
   Subscription to Distributed Notifications (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unyte-netconf-distributed-notif-00
   Presenter: Thomas Graf

   Self-explanation Data Node Tag & Telemetry Data Export Capabilities (15 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-01
   Presenter: Qin Wu / Liu Peng

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG & Bulk Subscription to YANG Event Notifications (15 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02
   Presenter: Qin Wu / Liu Peng
  
   Conveying a CSR in a SZTP Bootstrapping Request (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-sztp-csr-01
   Presenter: Kent Watsen

Remaining 10 min.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 23:13:11 +0000

The agenda has been updated (see below).

Please be advised that the NETCONF Chairs plan to use MeetEcho.  The WebEx links that appeared in the earlier version of the agenda have been removed.

Kent and Mahesh

Session:
   Tuesday July 28th
   UTC: 11:00-12:40

WG Chairs:

  ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/session/28155.ics
  MeetEcho:       https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf108/?group=netconf
  Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During and After Session:

  Etherpad:       https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-108-netconf
  Slides (TGZ):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz
  Slides (PDF):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:

   Recording:     https://ietf108.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recordings#NETCONF
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)

Chartered items:

Non-Chartered items:

  

Remaining 10 min.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 22:37:13 +0000

NETCONF WG,

The agenda has been updated (see below).  The Etherpad link has been replaced with the CodiMD link for the session.

Please note that CodiMD MAY be opened in another browser window or tab, in addition to the MeetEcho window.

Kent and Mahesh

Session:
   Tuesday July 28th
   UTC: 11:00-12:40

WG Chairs:

  ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/sessions/netconf.ics
  MeetEcho:       https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf108/?group=netconf
  Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join

  CodiMD:         https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-netconf
  Slides (TGZ):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz
  Slides (PDF):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)

Chartered items:

Non-Chartered items:

  

Remaining 10 min.