Subject: [netconf] Webex meeting invitation: NETCONF 108 Virtual Meeting

From: NETCONF Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 21:46:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

NETCONF Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

NETCONF 108 Virtual Meeting
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
11:00 am  |  (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik  |  1 hr 40 mins
Meeting number (access code): 161 268 3459 
Meeting password: tF5mVS2n4wf

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1a8c18bc2f565406a7f50565bda7d7dd

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=maa8fd1e989eb47ac0b84a2fbe7e4446c

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1612683459## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1612683459%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m8ea9732d918934bb69dc220d1bca016f

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.