Subject: [netconf] Update to collection of drafts

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 23:40:35 +0000

NETCONF + SecDIr,

I just updated the collection of drafts to:

  - address WGLC comments...in the first three drafts.
  - address issues raised during the 108 session.
  - address issues raised by SecDIr on the “keystore” draft.

HIGHLIGHTS: No more FIXMEs!

LOWLIGHTS: despite working with the tools team to insure this doesn’t happen, it is still the case that the references (hyperlinks) are pointing to the *pervious* version of the referenced document.  Please be sure to always increment the revision number when chasing leads. 

Details:

For crypto-types:
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.
   *  Added "password-grouping", discussed during the IETF 108 session.

For trust-anchors:
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.

For keystore:
   *  Addressed SecDir comments from Magnus Nystroem and Sandra Murphy.

For tcp-client-server:
   *  Added missing IANA registration for "ietf-tcp-common”.
   *  Added "mandatory true" for the "username" and "password” leafs.
   *  Added an example of a TCP-client configured to connect via a proxy.
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.
   *  Updated the "ietf-tcp-client" module to use the new "password-
      grouping" grouping from the "crypto-types" module.

For ssh-client-server:
   *  Cleaned up the SSH-client examples (i.e., removing FIXMEs)
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.
   *  Updated the "ietf-ssh-client" module to use the new "password-
      grouping" grouping from the "crypto-types" module.

For tls-client-server:
   *  In both the "client-authentication" and "server-authentication"
      subtrees, replaced the "psks" node from being a P-container to a
      leaf of type "empty".
   *  Cleaned up examples (e.g., removed FIXMEs)
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.
   *  Updated the "psk" sections in the "ietf-tls-client" and "ietf-tls-
      server" modules to more correctly reflect RFC 4279.

For http-client-server:
   *  Fixed titles and a ref in the IANA Considerations section.
   *  Cleaned up examples (e.g., removed FIXMEs).
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.
   *  Updated the "ietf-http-client" module to use the new "password-
      grouping" grouping from the "crypto-types" module.

For netconf-client-server:
   *  Cleaned up titles in the IANA Considerations section.
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.

For restconf-client-server:
   *  Cleaned up titles in the IANA Considerations section.
   *  Fixed issues found by the SecDir review of the "keystore" draft.

K.