Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 16:13:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module for configuring HTTPS based
   configured subscription, as defined in RFC 8639.  The use of HTTPS
   maximizes transport-level interoperability, while allowing for
   encoding selection from text, e.g.  XML or JSON, to binary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:41:40 -0700

This version of the document addresses the question raised in 108 around an example for what the encoding would look like. The document carried an example for JSON encoding, which has been updated to a YANG-Push example in Section 6, and a corresponding XML example has also been added.

Would like to thank Eric Voit for his help in the updates.

Cheers.

> On Oct 21, 2020, at 4:13 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]