Subject: [netconf] Draft 109 agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 17:08:52 +0000

The following draft 109 agenda has been posted [1].  Please send any modification requests to the "netconf-chairs” alias (CC-ed).

[1] https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/109/agenda/agenda-109-netconf-00 <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/109/agenda/agenda-109-netconf-00>

Thanks,
NETCONF Chairs

Agenda for the NETCONF 109 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials/agenda-109-netconf

Session:
   Wednesday, November 18
   UTC+07: 12:00-14:00

WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

  ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/sessions/netconf.ics
  MeetEcho:       https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=netconf
  Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During and After Session:

  CodiMD:         https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-netconf
  Slides (TGZ):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz
  Slides (PDF):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:

   Recording:     https://ietf109.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recordings#NETCONF
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Status and Issues on Client-Server Suite of Drafts (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-18
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-13
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-20
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-08
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-22
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-22
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-05
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-21
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-21
   Discussion Leader: Kent Watsen

   Conveying a CSR in a SZTP Bootstrapping Request (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-00
   Discussion Leader: Kent Watsen

   An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-05
   Discussion Leader: Mahesh Jethanandani

   UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-01
   Discussion Leader: Pierre Francois

   Subscription to Distributed Notifications (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-01
   Discussion Leader: Thomas Graf

Non-Chartered items:

   Self-explanation Data Node Tag & Telemetry Data Export Capabilities (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-01
   Discussion Leader: Peng Liu

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG & Bulk Subscription to YANG Event Notifications (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02
   Discussion Leader: Qin Wu

   Transaction ID Mechanism for NETCONF (10 min)
   Discussion Leader: Jan Lindblad

   List Pagination Mechanisms for NETCONF and RESTCONF (20 min)
   Discussion Leader: Kent Watsen and Qin Wu

Remaining 10 min.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:49:02 +0000

The agenda has been updated.

The update adds the URL for the draft "Transaction ID Mechanism for NETCONF”.

Thanks,
NETCONF Chairs

Session:
   Wednesday, November 18
   UTC+07: 12:00-14:00

WG Chairs:

Available After Session:

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)

Chartered items:

Non-Chartered items:

   Transaction ID Mechanism for NETCONF (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id-00
   Discussion Leader: Jan Lindblad

Remaining 10 min.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:18:53 +0000

The update removes a couple drafts from the discussion as follows:

OLD:

NEW:
   Telemetry Data Export Capabilities (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-01
   Discussion Leader: Peng Liu

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02
   Discussion Leader: Qin Wu

Thanks,
NETCONF Chairs

Session:
   Wednesday, November 18
   UTC+07: 12:00-14:00

WG Chairs:

Available After Session:

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)

Chartered items:

Non-Chartered items:

   Telemetry Data Export Capabilities (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-01
   Discussion Leader: Peng Liu

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02
   Discussion Leader: Qin Wu

Remaining 10 min.