Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:00:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module for configuring HTTPS based
   configured subscription, as defined in RFC 8639.  The use of HTTPS
   maximizes transport-level interoperability, while allowing for
   encoding selection from text, e.g.  XML or JSON, to binary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:36:38 -0800

[As contributor]

This version of the draft updates the Security Considerations section to bring it into compliance with guidelines in RFC 8407.

> On Nov 16, 2020, at 9:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]