Subject: [netconf] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-06

From: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 17:43:10 +0000

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG LC (which is planned for after the holidays):

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to the draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Please note, the reason that I am making this request rather than the
WG chairs is because both chairs are listed as authors on this document.

Thank you,
Rob (OPS AD)

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:37:56 -0800

No, I am not not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft. Thanks.

> On Dec 15, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Rob Wilton (rwilton) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 19:40:14 +0000

No, I am not not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Kent (as co-author)

> On Dec 15, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Rob Wilton (rwilton) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>