Subject: [netconf] IPR on draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:36:09 -0800

Authors, Contributors, Working Group,

In preparation of sending the above documents for WGLC, we need to find out if ...

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to above stated draft?

Please state:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to these draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty>.

Mahesh & Kent (as co-chairs)

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:50:23 -0500

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to these draft

Russ

> On Dec 14, 2020, at 5:36 PM, Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 01:53:22 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Kent (as co-author)

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 21:20:54 -0500

No I am not aware of any IPR that appleis to this draft.

spt

> On Dec 14, 2020, at 17:36, Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.
>