Subject: Re: [netext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:20:26 -0300

Hi all,

	Based on the comments in the mailing list and from the last IETF meeting, we have made a new version of "Bulk Re-registration for Proxy Mobile IPv6" (available at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-00). 
	We had minor updates, mostly fixes, and we believe this new version addresses most comments we received. 
	We are looking forward to get more review and comments from everybody intested in this topic.

Regards,

Fuad Abinader

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>On Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
>Sent: terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2010 16:30
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [netext] I-D 
>Action:draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-00.txt
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility 
>Extensions Working Group of the IETF.
>
>
>	Title           : Bulk Re-registration for Proxy Mobile IPv6
>	Author(s)       : F. Abinader, et al.
>	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-00.txt
>	Pages           : 16
>	Date            : 2010-01-26
>
>Proxy Mobile IPv6 specification requires the Mobile Access Gateway
>(MAG) to send a separate Proxy Binding Update (PBU) message to 
>the Local Mobility Agent (LMA) for each mobile node (MN) to 
>renew the MN's mobility binding.  This document defines a 
>mechanism by which a MAG can update the mobility bindings of 
>multiple MNs attached to it with a single PBU message to the 
>serving LMA.  This document also specifies a new mobility 
>option that can be used by the mobility entities in a Proxy 
>Mobile IPv6 domain for carrying the group affiliation of a 
>mobile node in any of the mobility signaling messages.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-r
>egistration-00.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
>reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
>version of the Internet-Draft.
>