Subject: [netext] Progressing the work item: Applicability Statement on Logical Interface over Multiple Physical Interfaces

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 23:16:59 +0200

Hello,

At IETF77 we had a discussion on the topic of logical interfaces and the
associated applicability of the same for inter-technology handovers among
others. 
The I-Ds that were relevant to this discussion are:
A. draft-bernardos-netext-ll-statement
B. draft-yokota-netlmm-pmipv6-mn-itho-support

We also had some good feedback on what the I-D needs to cover in its scope.

At this time, we have decided to nominate Telemaco Melia and Sri Gundavelli
as the editors for the WG I-D on this topic.

We hope to have a preliminary version of the I-D in the next couple of weeks
at which time we will do a consensus call to accept it as WG doc and move
forward. 

Please note that as per the charter we need to have the initial version of
the WG doc by IETF78.
"
Jul 2010      Initial WG document on Applicability Statement on Logical
Interface over Multiple Physical Interfaces
"

-Chairs