Subject: [netext] New Version Notification for draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-03

From: Min Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:40:32 +0800

Hi, all

A new version of I-D, draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Min Hui and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier
Revision:        03
Title:           Service Flow Identifier in Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:   2010-07-01
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 19

Abstract:
This document proposes extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 that allows
service flow identification and binding, and PMIP tunnels will be set
up based on the service flow granularity. Therefore, multiple service
flows of the mobile node can be separately controlled, e.g. QoS,
charging, traffic control, and provides the precondition of flow
mobility among multiple interfaces of the mobile node.

The IETF Secretariat.