Subject: [netext] Flow mobility I-D

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 14:48:13 +0200

Hello,

One of our milestones is :

Oct 2010      Initial WG document(s) on Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions
            to Support Flow Mobility and Inter-access Handovers on
            a Logical Interface over Multiple Physical Interfaces

In order to make progress towards this milestone, we are taking the
following approach:

We have nominated Carlos Bernardos as the editor for the document
which describes a mechanism to support flow mobility on a logical
interface over multiple physical interfaces.

The list of authors contributing to this I-D include: Mohana
 Jeyatharan, Rajeev Koodli, Telemaco Melia and Frank Xia. The
 contributing author list is based on an analysis of multiple I-Ds
 that proposed solutions for flow mobility and the scope of the work
 being undertaken in this WG. After whittling down the list we have
 picked one person from the author-list of  each I-D (based on their
 willingness to work on the I-D) as co-authors for this I-D.
Carlos has done the analysis of the various I-Ds based on the scope
of the work defined and the milestone.

Carlos has submitted the I-D:
draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00

We will seek WG consensus to consider this as the working group
document associated with the above milestone at IETF78.

-Basavaraj