Subject: [netext] Draft agenda of the Netext WG meeting at IETF78

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 22:59:31 +0200

Below is the draft agenda. If I have missed some requests for an agenda
slot, please do remind me again.

Rgds,
-Chairs

Draft agenda (Rev 1)

Network-Based Mobility Extensions WG meeting
WEDNESDAY, July 28, 2010
1300-1530 Afternoon Session I (0.9 Athens)

---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Logistics (Bluesheets, minutes takers, jabber, agenda bashing) 5 mins

2. WG status update          Chairs        5 Mins

3. Runtime LMA selection I-D update   Jouni Korhonen     5 Mins
   I-D: draft-ietf-netext-redirect-03

4. Bulk re-reg I-D update and next steps    Fuad Junior   5 Mins
   I-D: draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-01

5. Radius extensions for PMIP6     Frank Xia       5 Mins
   I-D: draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-00

6. Localized routing PS I-D    5 Mins
   I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-03

7. Localized routing solution I-D    Suresh K.       20 Mins
   I-D: draft-krishnan-netext-pmip-lr-02

8. Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
   Carlos Bernardos 15 Mins
   I-D: draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00

9. Logical Interface Support for multi-mode IP Hosts
   Telemaco Melia    15 Mins
   I-D: draft-melia-netext-logical-interface-support-01.txt

Proposals for WG consideration:

1. Service Flow Identifier in Proxy Mobile IPv6 Hui Min      5 Mins
   I-D: draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-03

2. Flow tracking procedure for PMIPv6    Tran Trung    5 Mins
   I-D: draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-01

3. Hybrid HNP for multihoming in PMIPv6   Yong-Geun Hong  5 Mins
   I-D: draft-hong-netext-hybrid-hnp-02

4. Scenarios of the usage of multiple HNPs on a logical interface Yong
            Geun Hong        5 Mins
   I-D: draft-hong-netext-scenario-logical-interface-01