Subject: [netext] Consensus call to adopt I-D: draft-krishnan-netext-pmip-lr-02 as WG document

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:55:22 +0200

Hello,

At IETF78 we had consensus in the meeting to adopt the I-D:
draft-krishnan-netext-pmip-lr-02 as the WG document for the deliverable
related to localized routing solution.

We are issuing a consensus call on the ML to ensure that everyone has an
opportunity to express their views.

Please express your opinion (+ve or -ve) about adopting this I-D as WG
document. The consensus call will expire on August 20th, 2010.

-Chairs

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:08:06 +0200

I support adopting this I-D as WG document.

Carlos

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 18:55 +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext

-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:36:38 +0200

The consensus call for this I-D has now expired.

Based on the consensus reached at IETF78 to accept it as WG document and
this call on the mailing list, we conclude that there is consensus to move
forward in accepting this as a WG I-D.

We will request the publication of the I-D as a WG document.

-Chairs