Subject: [netext] Consensus call to adopt I-D: draft-melia-netext-logical-interface-support-01.txt as WG document

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:20:39 +0200

Hello,

At IETF78 we had consensus to adopt the I-D: Logical Interface Support for
multi-mode IP Hosts <draft-melia-netext-logical-interface-support-01.txt> as
the baseline working group document.

We would like to run the consensus call by the mailing list to ensure that
people who were not at the IETF78 meeting have a chance to provide their
opinion.

Please indicate by August 23rd any opinion (+ve or -ve) about accepting this
I-D as the WG baseline.

-Chairs

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:06:54 +0200

The consensus call to adopt this I-D as working group document has now
expired. 

Based on the consensus reached at the IETF78 meeting and this consensus call
on the mailing list, we will go ahead and adopt the I-D as working group
document.

-Chairs

On 8/9/10 11:20 AM, "Patil Basavaraj" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> netext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext