Subject: [netext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Localized Routing for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-10-20

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
protocol that enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
participation in any mobility-related signaling.  PMIPv6 requires all
communications to go through the local mobility anchor.  As this can
be suboptimal, localized routing(LR) allows mobile nodes attached to
the same or different mobile access gateways to exchange traffic by
using localized forwarding or a direct tunnel between the gateways.
This document proposes an initiation mechanism for localized routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.