Subject: [netmod] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating NETCONF Content
	Author(s)       : L. Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-08.txt
	Pages           : 113
	Date            : 2010-09-28

This document specifies the mapping rules for translating YANG data
models into Document Schema Definition Languages (DSDL), a
coordinated set of XML schema languages standardized as ISO/IEC
19757.  The following DSDL schema languages are addressed by the
mapping: RELAX NG, Schematron and DSRL.  The mapping takes one or
more YANG modules and produces a set of DSDL schemas for a selected
target document type - datastore content, NETCONF message etc.
Procedures for schema-based validation of such documents are also
discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.