Subject: [netmod] FW: Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-08

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:12:56 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Campbell [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 11:20 PM
To: [email-masked]; General Area Review
Team
Cc: The IETF
Subject: Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-08

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-08
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 18 Oct 2010
IESG Telechat date: 21 Oct 2010

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

This version addresses all of the comments from my review of version 07
at IETF LC. 

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues: None

Nits and Editorial Comments:

-- The resolution to my comment about invalid author email addresses was
to remove the co-authors, as they are no longer active in the working
group. I have no opinion as to whether that is a good idea or not, and I
assume all involved are okay with it.  I merely bring it up to make sure
people have thought about it.