Subject: [netmod] YANG-Doctors Team - we need more volunteers

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:32:31 +0200

A couple of month ago I sent to the list a call for volunteers for the
YANG Doctors directorate (review team). As I was saying in that message
' it will be a closed group which will review documents and discuss
YANG-related queries and issues. All YANG documents in the IETF will be
directed to this team for expert review.'

Up to now I received answers from Juergen, Bert, Andy, Martin and Jan
Lindblad. Thanks to all! We need more volunteers, so please step ahead
to become part of the team. I would expect at least all the documents
authors and contributors to NETCONF and YANG to continue to support the
evolution of YANG by becoming part of the YANG Doctors directorate. 

I will go ahead in the meantime and establish the YANG Doctors mail
list. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:11:02 +0200

Hi Dan,

I'd like to join the review team.

Lada

On Po, 2010-10-11 at 14:32 +0200, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C