Subject: [netmod] FW: I-D Action:draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-04.txt

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:00:40 +0200

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-04.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Extending YANG with Language Abstractions
	Author(s)       : B. Linowski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-04.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2010-10-19

YANG - the NETCONF Data Modeling Language - supports modeling of a
tree of data elements that represent the configuration and runtime
status of a particular network element managed via NETCONF.  This
memo suggests to enhance YANG with supplementary modeling features
and language abstractions with the aim to improve the model
extensibility and reuse.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-
04.txt 

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ 

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.