Subject: [netmod] netmod short meeting report

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 03:58:42 +0100

Dan,

here is the short meeting report for NETMOD:

  The NETMOD working group was rechartered in October. During the WG
  meeting at the 79th IETF, the WG discussed some proposals of what the
  chartered core data models should include, how generic or specific
  they should be, how they should be structured, whether they should
  support network-wide data models etc. Some interested people are
  planning to meet later during the IETF week to produce perhaps
  consolidated input for the WG to review.  Some open issues for the
  SMIv2 to YANG translation were presented and closed. The individual
  I-D was accepted as the basis of the WG document (to be confirmed on
  the WG list).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>